Energy Assistance Expo
January 9, 2016
9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Southern Baptist Church
1701 N. Chester Street
Baltimore, MD 21213
Apply for Utility Assistance
Energy Assistance Grants are available to help you pay for heating and energy bills.
Who is Eligible?
Find your household on this chart. If your monthly income is less than or equal to the amount below, you may be eligible for help with your energy bill. You do not need to have a turn-off notice to apply for energy assistance.
First Time Applicants are Encouraged to Apply
Effective July 1, 2015 through June 20, 2016
Household Size Maximum Monthly
Gross Income Standard
(for each additional person, add $607.00)
What you need to apply:
- Government issued photo identification
- Proof of residence (lease, rent book, mortgage statement)
- Copies of Social Security Cards (for all household members including children)
- Proof of all of your household’s total gross income (for the last 30 days from all sources of income)
- The name of your home energy supplier and account number
- A copy of your most recent utility bill
- The 45th District Legislative Team
- The Baltimore City Community Action Partnership I OHEP
- The Fuel Fund of Maryland
- Maryland OHEP
- The Southern Baptist Church
For more information contact the Baltimore City Community Action Partnership I OHEP at: 410-396-5555
If you are thinking of buying or selling an home in Maryland give us a call at 410-292-0100 or start your search here and we'll talk about the market conditions and what your home could possibly be worth in today's market place if you are thinking of selling. If you are considering buying a home, there is no better time than now to buy. The tax savings and wealth building alone is worth the plunge into todays market. Remax New Beginnings and I are connected with some of the brightest and best real estate agents in the world and can assist with your move here in Maryland or anywhere in the United States or abroad. Ask me how.
June Piper-Brandon ~ Associate Broker ~ CDPE, CIAS, ePro, MRP
Long & Foster Hampden
410-292-0100 - Direct 410-889-9800 Office