Comprehensive Investor's Seminar
Saturday, June 16, 2018 - 10 am - 2:00 pm
The Maryland Real Estate Academy is proud to present this valuable educational seminar on real estate investing.
- Learn the critical basics of investing
- For earning profit and long term income
- How Realtors use data to identify prime properties
- Income tax benefits and the facts you need to know
- The Title process and protecting your investment
- Pros & Cons of Housing Vouchers for rental income
- Closing Statements and Industry updates
- Traditional Financing vs Hard Money Lending
Light lunch will be served
Register today online
Maryland Real Estate Academy
1424 Sulphur Spring Rd, Halethorpe, MD 21227
If you are thinking of buying or selling a home in Maryland give us a call at 410-292-0100 or start your search here and we'll talk about the market conditions and what your home could possibly be worth in today's market place if you are thinking of selling. If you are considering buying a home, there is no better time than now to buy. The tax savings and wealth building alone is worth the plunge into today's market. Houwzer and I are connected with some of the brightest and best real estate agents in the world and can assist with your move here in Maryland or anywhere in the United States or abroad. Ask me how.
During these trying times, Houwzer and I are equipped with the latest technology to sell your home using Virtual Open Houses, Virtual showings, electronic signing, virtual inspection, and even online closings. You can reach out to me through Snapchat, Duo, Skype, Google Hangouts, What's App, text messaging, or simply by phone. We take your and your family's health and safety very seriously.
June Piper-Brandon ~ Associate Broker ~ CDPE, CIAS, ePro, MRP
410-292-0100 - Direct 410-559-0155 Office